Stimulus bill saved or created how many jobs?
Are you really this dumb, America?
Let’s see how dumb you are, America…
The Obama administration claimed:
– Southwest Georgia Community Action Council saved 935 jobs but only 508 actually work there.
– Administration for Children and Families at Health and Human Services saved 14,506 jobs but the money from the stimulus were used to give 9,300 of those employees raises.
– In Colorado the stimulus money of $2.6 billion created or saved 8,094 jobs. WOW! That is $321,226 per job. WHERE IS THE PAY CZAR ON THIS ONE?
– Colorado Head Start program reported 269 jobs saved or created…. Actual = 3
– In a North Chicago school district a claim of 473 teachers were saved, the problem is the district only employs 290 teachers.
This is interesting to note:
“Chicago’s omission from the stimulus data is not without irony. The federal overseer of school stimulus spending is U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan, who until early this year was the CEO of the Chicago schools.”
Are you really this dumb, America, to believe in this fuzzy math?
Are you really dumb, America, to believe that giving someone a pay raise is equivalent to “job saved” while millions of Americans will just settle for a job that pays?
Are you really dumb, America, to believe that 640,000 jobs were “saved and created” with $215 billion of the stimulus money spent?
My fuzzy math tells me that is $335,937 per job. WHERE IS THE PAY CZAR ON THIS ONE, TOO?!
Are you really dumb, America, to believe that the stimulus is really saving and creating jobs when unemployment is at over 10% the highest in 26 years?
Are you dumb, America?